Secure website connection (HTTPS)
- Does my site need HTTPS?
- "Why HTTPS for Everything?" by CIO.gov
- "Still think you don't need HTTPS?"by Scott Helme
- .nl statistics on HTTPS by SIDN Labs
- "Percentage of Web Pages Loaded by Firefox Using HTTPS"
- "HTTPS Usage" by Google
- "IT Security Guidelines for Transport Layer Security (TLS), v2.1" by NCSC-NL
- "ICT security guidelines for web applications" by NCSC-NL (in Dutch)
- Mozilla SSL Configuration Generator
- How HTTPS works
- RFC 2818: HTTP Over TLS
- RFC 8446: The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
- RFC 5246: The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol, Version 1.2
- RFC 6797: HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- RFC 6698: The DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol: TLSA