Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
The software source code of Internet.nl is published under the Apache License, version 2.0 on Github.
Internet.nl was made possible by using and combining other open source software. The main open source building blocks of Internet.nl are:
- Python 3 (main programming language)
- Django (web framework)
- PostgreSQL (database)
- Celery (asynchronous tasks backend)
- Redis (cache backend for Django and Celery)
- RabbitMQ (message broker for Celery)
- unbound/libunbound (for DNS related tests and functionality)
- nassl (Python bindings for OpenSSL; for TLS related tests)
- Routinator (for RPKI related tests)
- SecTXT (for security.txt test)
- Postfix (mail server for interactive email test, beta)
Names and logos
- Both the name Internet.nl and the Internet.nl logo are explicitly excluded from the above licensing. Thus we do not grant permission to use these when our content or software code is reused, unless we make an explicit exception and the related criteria are met (e.g. in case of the 100% badges).
- The names and logos in the icons that refer to our social media places are explicitly excluded from the above licensing.
Other test websites based on Internet.nl
As far as we know, the following test websites have reused the Internet.nl source code. Please let us know if your website is based on our source code.
- aucheck.com.au (Australia)
- top.nic.br (Brazil)
- sikkerpånettet.dk (Denmark)